Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm on my way!!!

I just posted some updated pictures of me. I haven't lost too much extra weight but I have been losing inches in my waist line!! I am so excited in the direction I am going. These pictures only motivate me more to keep up with my exercise and drinking my shakes. By next summer this mom of 6 will be bikini ready. That's it I said. That means it will and must happen. I will be bikini ready for the summer of 2013!!! My 2nd 90 day challenge is coming too an end in 28 days. And as I reach the end of my goal. I have started to an a new goal to reach with yet a 3rd 90 day challenge. I will be changing my kit from the shape kit to the transformation kit to help me reach my goal of gaining lean muscle and firming up this body of mine. So if anyone is interesting in joining me on my next 90 day challenge you have 28 days to decide and let me know. It's always more fun and your chances of success increase if you have friends making the same lifestyle change with you!!

It hasn't been easy. With 6 kids in the house you can only imagine the temptations in my house of food. But what I have done is put my children on a healthy lifestyle too. Our whole house is now eating healthier. We have our cheats every so often. But you can't completely deprive yourself of goodies.

I was a bad girl for the past 2 weeks. I have been a bit sick and just haven't had the ambition to workout and keep going. But now after seeing these pictures I realize I can do it. And the change is happening. That I need to keep at it and don't give up just because the numbers are not what I want it to say. It will get there!!!! Thanks for stopping in!! Now let's get up and move move move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment