Thursday, September 13, 2012

The right sports bra

I have come to realize that sports bras are not nice.  As if I did not feel fat enough already.  Lets try and squeeze into a spandex bra.  Then trying to get if off after sweating from your workout is a workout on it's own.  So I have been looking around trying to find a sports bra that is easy to take on and off.  I can not seem to find one that snaps or buckles like a regular bra but I did find one that has a zipper on Amazon.  I think I maybe ordering this one.
http://www.amazon.com/Champion-Womens-Tech-White-Medium/dp/B0015BKKC6/ref=sr_1_95?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1345080820&sr=1-95

The right sports bra is important.  You don't want it so tight that your tatas are losing circulation or too loose fitting where they are not secure and jumping all over the place.  I will keep you posted on the cozy tata's.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment