Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back in the saddle again!

Ok!  I am back!  After dealing with hurricane Isaac and a wonderful sinus infection that knocked me off the saddle of my "lifestyle" change.  Oh yes.  That is my new term.  The word DIET is a very bad four letter word.  So, instead of using that bad four letter word I am now saying I am having a "lifestyle change".  

Ok back to the subject at hand.  Thank you for all the prayers and messages.  My family and I made it out of the hurricane with no problems.  Even managed to keep our power the whole time.  The kids school was cancelled for that week so it was nice to have them home and all be stuck in the house together and focus on family time again.  We played Wii, board games, and just hung out!  It was so great!

In the preparation for the storm I lost all motivation to exercise.  I know bad excuse.  If anything with being trapped in the house for a week I should of been able to exercise more.  Shortly after the hurricane I was blessed with a lovely sinus infection.  I couldn't move my head with out a sneeze attack or feeling dizzy.  I missed a whole 7 days of workout time.  I felt so lazy.  And then this weekend we had friends over so i bake my amazing chocolate chip cookies and of course i had to taste some.  Right?  My friend made some delicious chicken tacos that she brought over.  And I also made a delicious homemade cinnamon coffee cake!  Oh My Gosh!!  AMAZING!!!  

After my 7 days of no workouts and eating delicious garbage I gained back 4 pounds!!!!  AAAAHHH!!  Serves me right!  I finally got down to 156 pounds but that lasted a whole day.  I was weak and that won't happen again.  I am back in the saddle again and will continue to stay on track!  When I started my lifestyle change my starting weight was 185 pounds and I refuse to be that size again.  

After my pitty party I gave myself over gaining that 4 pounds I picked myself back up and got back on track!  Monday I started my strength exercises and yoga again and continued it again on Tuesday and have also been great at eating and taking my shakes again!  Yay me!  I am happy to report I have lost 2 out of the 4 pounds I gained that week and I know the rest will be gone real soon.  I just need to keep looking forward and stick to my plan so I can reach me goal of 140 pounds by November 1st!

That's it.  I have now held myself accountable and put a date on it so you can help me stay on track.  That gives me 8 weeks to reach my goal.  I Can Do It!!!  Thanks for stopping by!  Now get off your tush and get moving!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment