Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Goals!



Here it is my new goal!  Since I have reached my first 90 day goal with 28 days to spare I thought this would be a good time to sit and think about a new goal and jot it down.  I will still continue the rest of my 28 days from my current challenge.  But I still would like to look ahead and see where I want to go with my goals and changes in my lifestyle!  The picture above was taken this morning in my size 10 jeans.  I would had to SUCK and TUCK myself into these babies!  You know when you lay flat on your back suck in your gut as much as you can trick to squeeze into a pair of jeans.  Yeah!  I did that.  Anyway.  I would like to be able to slide into these babies by Thanksgiving.  So on October 25, 2012 I will start my 3rd 90 day challenge achieving my next goal.  My next goal is not to only fit nicely into the jeans shown above but to also have no flabby flat hanging over the sides.  I want to be able to sit with out my belly overlapping my jeans.  I HATE THAT!!!   So by the end of my 90 day challenge on January 23, 2013 I will be looking great in the above jeans and also achieve my weight goal of 140 pounds!   I realize after twins and what those little babies did to my body that I may not ever squeeze into a size 8 or 6 again because they stretched out my bones and hips a lot more then when I was just having one.  I realize that.  I have to face reality that i can't move and shift my bones around but I can at least work on my muscles and achieve a reality.

So I will keep up with my 2 shakes a day.  The shakes help contribute to my muscles.  I lost a lot of muscle tone with 5 pregnancies (6 babies) and years of just not taking care of myself.  The ViSalus shakes help to recover and replenish the loss of muscle so I can gain lean muscle instead of me trying to workout mush!  I just started my first series of P90x videos yesterday.  I worked on back and legs and my legs are like jello today.  But well worth it.  I will do p90x 4 times a week and Cardin 2 times a week and I will give myself my one cheat day lazy day.  That day is usually every Sunday.  Sunday is family day in our house and we just eat and have fun!

So now you know my goals!  I need your help to help keep me accountable and motivated!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Now lets get off our rumps and have some fun today!  Play with your kids!  Now that is a great workout! And fun too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment